COVID-19 NOTICE: May 8th, 2020
We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy. Family Eye Clinic will resume normal business hours beginning May 12th, however appointment scheduling will be reduced in order to minimize patient over lap and allow all of us to adjust to the following protocols:
- The door will remain locked. Please call 253-941-7074 upon arrival and someone will help you.
- All patients and staff are to wear a face mask or covering. Please bring your own as supplies are limited.
- Patients and staff will have their temperature taken upon arrival. If your temperature is over 100deg F you will need to reschedule.
- Please come to your appointment alone. No visitors other than a guardian, interpreter, or ambulatory help.
- If picking up glasses or contacts please call 253-941-7074 and we will bring them to your car.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of smell, taste) you will need to reschedule.
Please be assured that we will be frequently disinfecting all equipment and surfaces throughout the day. Thank you for your cooperation as we all work together to help minimize the spread of the Covid-19 virus to keep our employees and patients healthy.